- DAC Trade Show Video
- Leading in Innovation Award
- Inside Secure
- Trade Shows
- Web Deployment
HR and College Recruiting
HKMG Technology Videos
- Mentor Graphics
- Lorentz Solution
- Old Fashioned Video
- Southern Image Commercial
- Day in the Life of Taylor Made
- Taylor Mage Octave Video
- Tiznow Commercials
- Bluegrass Cat Commercial
- Spring at Last Commercial
- Dream On and Dream Big Commercial
- Better Than Honour video
- Hill 'n' Dale Stallions
- Concord Point
- Midnight Lute
- Roman Ruler
- Stormy Atlantic
- Juddmonte TOBA Video
- Empire Maker Video
- Mizzen Mast DVD
- First Defence DVD
- Juddmonte Roster
- Patriots Promotion
- Dixiana Party Videos
and Breeders' Futurity Commercials
- John Nerud
Hall of Fame Museum Video
- John Nerud
- West Point Commercial
- Henny Hughes
Great Fun Filly Video
- Mag Tagz
- Tony Leonard
- Victor Hwang
- BISD Facebook and Twitter
- Old Rip Van Winkle
LGB, LLC is a boutique, full-service advertising and creative arts agency focused on working with a select group of clients. Our client base is limited and determined by whether we can together create an exceptional results-driven relationship. We operate across the broadest spectrum of mediums and outlets: internet, print, video, point-of-purchase, social media, trade shows, etc. LGB, LLC is a brain shop and a brand shop. We are geared to organically understand the impact and persuasiveness of each and every marketing initiative, from the minor to the monumental. Our perpetual purpose is to create long term value for our clients. We strive to understand our customers' business better than they themselves. From this perspective, we assume a non-traditional role in that we help our customers formulate successful business strategies around which we craft powerful, effective, and memorable marketing messages.
From Silicon Valley to Shanghai, from Lexington Avenue to Lexington, Kentucky, for a quarter of a century we have been privileged to service a broad spectrum of exceptional clients. From disruptive to traditional to social media, from web to print to video to trade shows, to PR, creating exceptional value through brilliant creative thinking is our legacy.
Dr. Lance Bell - President and CEO
President and owner Lance Bell hails from a heritage with deep roots in the marketing business. In the heyday of ink on paper, during the 'Mad Men' era, his father, John Bell, started at 'This Week', then worked up to ad director at McCalls magazine and eventually served a VP role at the Newspaper Advertising Bureau (NAB). Lance's uncle is quintessential adman Bernie Flanagan, former VP of marketing at the Wall Street Journal who helped start Smart Money magazine. He is a former President of the AAF (American Advertising Federation) and is an Advertising Hall of Fame inductee. Dr. Bell's father-in-law is former Readers Digest CEO, Thomas O. Ryder, a towering figure in the industry who serves on several boards including Amazon, Starwoods Quad Graphics, RPX, etc. He served as Chairman of the MPA. Dr. Bell has been mentored by some of the Leading minds in the world of marketing. Prior to founding the agency over two decades ago, Dr. Bell's first job in advertising, while still in his teens, was as European representative for Classic magazine, a publication founded by venerable Sports Illustrated editor Andre LaGuerre and comprised of all Time Inc. veterans. Dr. Bell also wrote and sold specialty sections for Barrons. Prior to forming LGB, LLC, Dr. Bell was a member of academia, having been a research associate at Cornell University.
University of Georgia
University of Bologna - Summa Cum Laude - D.V.M.
Cornell University – Internship, Residency, Research Associate
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on LGB llc's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LGB llc's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LGB llc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LGB llc's web site are provided "as is". LGB llc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LGB llc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LGB llc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LGB llc's Internet site, even if LGB llc or a LGB llc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LGB llc's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LGB llc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LGB llc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LGB llc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LGB llc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LGB llc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LGB llc's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
LGB, LLC has worked directly for, or in collaboration with, some of the most recognized brands in the world of technology. Counted among them are IBM, Samsung, Broadcom, STMicro, Synopsys, ARM, Rambus, Lightwire, INSIDE Secure, etc.
Starting with the groundbreaking ceremony of the largest public/private sector commercial endeavor in New York State history, LGB, LLC helped launch manufacturing giant GLOBALFOUNDRIES from a startup comprised of 10 employees to the global powerhouse it has become with a workforce of over 13,000, boasting corporate offices on 3 continents and manufacturing facilities in New York, Germany and Singapore. Now the second largest semiconductor foundry supplier in the world, LGB has worked intimately across a global footprint, with the executive teams in HR, Communications and Marketing to provide strategy, guidance, and execution of brand collateral across all platforms in the development of the brand. From CES (Customer Electronics Show) events, to international trade shows, from traditional to disruptive media, our company has helped craft the DNA of an emerging global iconic brand in the ever important technology sector.